Welcome to my blog

My family calls me a bookworm. I always have my kindle or a book with me. I enjoy

reading all types of books some more then others. I enjoy listening to music and cooking. I love tattoos I have quite a few and I enjoy reading a bout a bad boy with them lol.

I have a Home base bookclub group of ladies who no longer beleive in social media or in useing computer unless they are at work or school. We meet once or twice a week. Someone will draw 1 or 2 papers out of the box and those will be the books that will be read and discussed and whatever eals we read during the week.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finished Reading Suck To Be Me "The All-True confissions of MINA HAMILTON Teen Vampire^Maybe by Kimberly Pauley

Finished Reading
Suck To Be Me "The All-True confessions of MINA HAMILTON Teen Vampire^Maybe by Kimberly Pauley. Well i finished reading it today.I love the characters Mina.How when she was younger she found out that her parents were vampires and she could never tell anyone.Then she had to make the decision to be turned into one herself and how she had to take a class on vampires.She couldnt even tell her best friend or atleast she wasnt suppose to tell her friend.It is a great book to read if you like reading the Vampire books.I realy enjoyed it. I would love to tell you more about the book but i dont want to spoil it for anyone.So does she turn or stay human.Youll have to read it to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment