Welcome to my blog

My family calls me a bookworm. I always have my kindle or a book with me. I enjoy

reading all types of books some more then others. I enjoy listening to music and cooking. I love tattoos I have quite a few and I enjoy reading a bout a bad boy with them lol.

I have a Home base bookclub group of ladies who no longer beleive in social media or in useing computer unless they are at work or school. We meet once or twice a week. Someone will draw 1 or 2 papers out of the box and those will be the books that will be read and discussed and whatever eals we read during the week.

Monday, December 14, 2015

Bad Boy's Baby by SOSIE FROST ONE HOT AND STEAMY READ

I received this book as an ARC and I loved it
Jack is a bad boy you will hate to love.
Bad boy quarterback Jack Carson is young,dumb,full of cum and trouble seem to find him.Jack is all about winning.Leah is assigned as Jack's publicist.Call to a meeting to about Jack's latest incident and the league wants to make a example out of Jack.To keep from getting in trouble with the league and the commission. Jack tells everyone he has been in a secret committed relationship for a few months.Everyone wants to know know who and he tells them Leah.Everyone is shocked.Leah is ready to kill him but goes along with it for the meeting.Jack is her PR firms biggest client they can not lose him. Leah just didn't expect to be one of Jack's scandals.After the meeting is over Leah makes a beeline to the Ironfield Rivets field where Jack is and walks right back to were he is.Jack tells Leah i have a kiss to see if there is any chemistry to see if this will work.Leah tells Jack that he can't go out parting with other women and he had to stay out of trouble.The more Jack and Leah get deeper into this fake relationship they find that they are more compatible for each other.There fake relationship starts to get stronger.Leah is a planner or she was until she became part of Jack Carson's world.Jack thinks a baby will help his image.Leah wasn't for the baby ideal at first,and Jack reminds her that she had planned to already be pregnate. So there even hot sex begins.
This book has lot of Hot steamy sex. You  want go wrong with this book

http://www.amazon.com/Bad-Boys-Baby-Sosie-Frost-ebook/dp/B0195SIAG8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450123059&sr=8-1&keywords=sosie+frost

No comments:

Post a Comment